Here are a few of my all-time favorite questions for job seekers to ask in interviews!
- What are your immediate goals (90-day to 6 month) for the person in this position?
- What are the top concerns that you are addressing right now?
- Can you describe what a regular day might look like for this position?
- What kind of mechanisms does the company have in place to promote cross-functional teamwork and team-building?
- How would you define success in this position?
You should always make sure that you have at least three success stories in your back pocket, ready to share at all times. These should highlight how you can help them solve a problem that they have, or address their top concerns of today!
Need help with those success stories? Email me at JulieMendez@jsmcareercoaching.com so I can help!