Strategic Résumés that Stand Out
Every great job search begins when you recognize, “I need help with résumé writing!”
Take control of your résumé and super-charge your job search!
Want to know the secret to a killer résumé? Start by setting aside the latest style guides and résumé templates. A cookie-cutter résumé only reflects a cookie-cutter candidate.
Your résumé should feel absolutely unique in the decision maker’s hands. That’s why my résumé coaching service shows you how to express yourself as you expertly craft your résumé.
Why be involved in creating your résumé?
There are many benefits of being closely involved in crafting your own résumé.
Here are just three of them:
- It needs to reflect you. Your personality needs to shine through in a résumé so that they get a sense of the real you. Your odds skyrocket when the person they like on paper is the same one who shows up for the interview.
- It’s the best preparation for interviews. No one knows your experience better than you. Learning to carefully articulate how your skills apply to an employer’s needs is an absolute must for stellar performance in an interview.
- The skills stay with you for a lifetime. Everything you learn about marketing yourself as you land this next job will help you when you seek promotions and new opportunities in the future.
How Résumé Coaching Works
- Assessment. I conduct a full evaluation of your current résumé. Working from there, I help you transform it into a sharp, high-octane résumé to jumpstart your job search process.
- Guidelines. Insights gained from my work with hundreds of successful job seekers show you exactly how to stand out in this crowded, competitive environment. You will quickly learn how to convey your strengths with measurable results to expertly market yourself.
- Feedback. 2.5 conference call sessions are included during the development of your résumé. Throughout the entire process, you receive feedback, encouragement, and guidance along the way.
The process of creating your résumé with the guidance of a coach dramatically increases your ability to sell yourself in your job search. It will change the way you approach your search and will be reflected in your networking, your interviews, and even your negotiations for salary and benefits.
Start with a free consultation to discuss your résumé needs and how coaching can help you meet your goals.
You May Also Be Interested In: