Do you need a speaker for your next event?
Suggested Speaker Topics
- Finding Your Passion – What makes your heart hurt? Whatever gets your motor running, your passion is not far behind. Finding that passion will keep work from ever feeling like “work.”
- Turning Your Passion into a Successful, Sustainable Business (with Balance!) – Once you find your passion, it’s time to take passion and turn it into a profitable business that works for you.
- Pitch Yourself with a Powerful Introduction – Introducing yourself (often called your “Pitch,” “30 Second Commercial,” “Elevator Speech” or “Value Proposition”) is a skill most consider boring and mundane. And so, most people ignore it or wing it. But what if there was a different way? What if your intro could pitch yourself forward into the perfect interview? Learn the strategy of how introducing yourself can lead to miraculous results.
- Branding for Solopreneurs/ Business Owners – Branding and marketing help tailored specifically to new solo entrepreneurs.
- Presentation Skills Like a Master – Build your business by improving your presentation skills.
- Who Are You? – Your identity is not what you do, but who you are. (And Whose you are!)
- Banish the Imposter Syndrome – There is freedom in “faking it til you make it!” Learn what Imposter Syndrome is, how to deal, and how to get over it. Gain confidence in your goals and what you have to offer!
Additional Topics Can Be Tailored to Your Group and Needs, As Well.
Julie Mendez Speaker Bio
Julie Mendez has been called “a Career Coach with street smarts.” As a Career Coach and Certified Job Search Specialist, Mendez encourages job seekers in identifying their dream and pursuing it with ingenuity, passion, and determination. She believes her calling is to aid clients in finding fulfilling work that utilizes their unique talents.
Julie Mendez has received three career-related certifications, and her experience includes seven years as a Career Coach, five years in the recruiting industry in both New York and Washington, DC, and a degree from New York University. In addition, Julie’s background includes a bit of a gypsy lifestyle following her spouse’s career around the world, and even a stint working as the Community Liaison Office Coordinator at the US Embassy in Rome, Italy. Her background has given her a unique perspective into the recruitment process and the job search strategy that gets a candidate back to work (in a job they love) quickly.
She has also served as a lead speaker for multiple organizations including national career networking sites, regional career groups, employment-related teleseminars for US Embassy communities, and also a teleseminar presenter for the National Resume Writers Association.
One of Julie Mendez’s greatest rewards is receiving calls from excited clients when they are holding their offer letter, or when a job seeker feels the exhilaration of making contact with the “insiders” in a company who can help them land their dream job.
“Thank you for speaking at our group. Your content was outstanding. Many attendees told me afterward how much they appreciated your talk.”
“There are many ways to approach a job search but the statistics Julie Mendez presented about the value of networking is still amazing to me. A very well spent morning. Thank you, Julie.”
“Great job. Very concise, accurate, spot on! I found it added a lot of value.”
“Loved hearing from a self-professed LinkedIn geek.”
“I always learn something from Julie’s webinars. She’s an excellent speaker and very informative.”
“Thank you very much again for your great presentation today. You taught so many valuable strategies for job seekers.”
Julie is a results-driven mentor. She is a person who understands not only the current and ever-changing marketplace, but also one that recognizes when to push, and when to pull back. Having said that, Julie’s tenacity in a search process has proven to be the key to success. Her clients always come first.”